Monday, November 7, 2011

Lunch and dinner today Mon 07/11/11



The photo on the left was my dinner. Doesn't look very appetising, but was very yummy.  It is a teriyaki chicken stir fry on a bed of rice.  To make the stir-fry, I used 1 large chicken breast (sliced), 2/3rds packet of Birds Eye Thai Style Stir-fry frozen vegetable mix, 1 pkt Masterfoods Teriyaki chicken stir-fry sauce base, 2 large mushrooms, 1 medium brown onion and chopped Pak Choy. 
Even Rory liked this one!

The photo on the right was today's lunch. Another Asian Salad (am loving my asian salads!) This time I mixed up some mint, corianda, spring onion, nastursium (sp?) petals from my mums' garden & cucumber.  I then placed this mix into some baby cos lettuce cups, topped it with crunchy asian noodles, cherry tomatoes sliced in half and a few more petals.  I then drizzled some lime juice and soy sauce over the top.  Delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment