Monday, November 7, 2011

What I made 2 weeks ago :)

Here are some of the yummy things I have made for lunches in the last couple of weeks.


oh, crap, I've lost a photo of my pizza - oh well, you'll just have to imagine it!

The pizza was made on 24/10/11. I used a base from Bakers' Delight. It has a topping of pizza sauce (with garlic & herbs), olives, semi dried tomatoes, bacon, salami, fetta cheese and reduced fat cheddar cheese. Not very healthy, but oh, so yummy. :D



The next day I made Miso soup with seaweed and rice balls. The rice balls are made from a sushi rice mix and coated with a simple furikake.




On the 26/10/11, I cooked up myself a Pork Larb (Larb Mu) salad. This was awesome. It tasted very similar to the one I buy from My Thai Restaurant. I made so much that I had it for both Lunch and dinner that day. I can never have too much Larb. :) I served it with rice, tomato & cucumber, with a garnish of spring onion, mint & corianda.





On the 27/10/11, I made a lovely asian salad for lunch that I took up and shared with my parents. On another day I will post the recipe that I made for it. Unfortunately, I didn't take a photo of this one.

On the 28/10/11 I made myself Rice Paper Rolls and an asian salad. In the rice paper rolls was cucumber, honey soy chicken, spring onion, corianda & mint. I also mixed up a dipping sauce, but it wasn't very successful (it didn't taste all that good), so I have not remembered the exact ingredients.

So all that was about two weeks ago. Last week I did not make as much effort with my food as I was sick and ended up in hospital on the monday and stayed until Wednesday. I was pretty weary on thurs & Friday too, so didn't make anything special.

This past saturday I spent with friends (who did the cooking) and yesterday wasn't a cooking type day either.

Next post, I will talk about today's meals.... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment