Monday, November 7, 2011

New Blog!

Right, as I hadn't posted to my old blog for well over a year, I thought I'd start a new one. This one will still be about fibre crafts but will also include food type things as well. You see, I am attempting to expand my culinary skills as well as eating yummy, different & often healthy things. This is a place where I can write about what I've made and or eaten - a food diary and a recipe blog, if you will.

I was going to start writing about my recent recipes and food I've eaten, straight away, but have just remembered that all my recent photos are still on my phone, waiting to be downloaded to my computer. So I will head off now to sort all those things out, as well as make dinner for the family.

Stay tuned for the first real post. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment